Friday, June 17, 2011

J+M Wedding | Kohl Mansion| Burlingame

What a way to start the wedding season!  As you know - I've been on a little break because of my new addition to the family.  I was very excited to get my hands on some flowers again and this wedding was the perfect way to start my wedding season.  The weather was suppose to be rainy and stormy with thunder showers  (what are the chances of rain in June?!) but it ended up being pretty sunny and everything came together beautifully.

Venue: Kohl Mansion in Burlingame
Photographer: Lizzie Kimball Photography
Cake: Nora's Patisserie












You can see more images of Jessica and Matt's wedding on Lizzie Kimball's Blog here.  And a special thank you to Lizzie for allowing me to share these images.  Thanks Lizzie!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful place for a wedding! So elegant!

    ReplyDelete